Graff Gunner Graff Gunner

I hope to see this on the frontpage soon!

Well done, I played the game with the "swedish" text, and it all seemed to be correct...

Pong Xtra Pong Xtra

I like it,

This game was entertaining but still uninteresting, I think that this will make it through the portal but not all the way to the frontpage. I hope that you get the point. I liked those power-ups or what I should call them.
Remember that the graphics in addition to codes in the game means alot.
Sorry for my bad english, good luck with your next game!

Brawler Whirled Brawler Whirled

it isn't enough...

The graphics and the actionscript was awesome! But that isn't enough...
Take a day or a week when you're only writing the story. Even if the graphics and the AS is good it need a good story that isn't repetive.

The controlls was something new that many people wasn't used to.
But dont worry, they get used to the controlls.
I remember when the WASD controlls was new in games, I didn't like it but now I love it.

Some music or atmosphere-music wouldn't hurt in the background.

This game can be a BIG success, just remember to care more about the story.

(Sorry if I misspelled somethin')

Neverending Light Neverending Light

MAAaaaan!

I almost shit my pants but why end it when the good just started? So this was only a demo or what? Great story and overall awesome!!!

I give you 9/10 (-1 because it was too short.) (+9 for the graphics, scary atmosphere, story and so on..)

mission to Jupiter mission to Jupiter

why so short?

It was too short, I beat the game after 10-15 min...you should've made more maps (planets). But I understand that it was a highscore game. Overall very good!

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Harder bosses!

The boss parts were too easy, and the game really needs a fast forward button :) Otherwise awesome!

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Make a sequal!

I really enjoyed playing this game. The grapichs were good and the game play was awesome! Good work man

smoke tutorial smoke tutorial

???

This was way to complicated when you could use a single "duplicate Movie Clip" action. otherwise good

Wack a Spartan Wack a Spartan

Why?

Why did you put a password? :P
Well done.

Escape the scary room Escape the scary room

to hard